A cyber resilience approach: the need to become cyber resilient is very essential because eliminating risks completely is impossible.
Read the full article at: securityaffairs.co
Five areas in business can be leveraged to create cyber resilience:
- Risk Profiling – Establish a risk profile and know your exposure.
- Risk Reduction – Formulate risk reduction initiatives (2FA, Risk Management, Data encryption, backup, Forensics)
- Awareness – Make the people part of cyber resilience (Educate employees, supply chain)
- Strategic approach – Use Cyber Resilience as a long term strategic competitive advantage.
- Cyber Standard – Reference existing framework / Engage Security Vendors.
Ask Expressworks how behavior science can strengthen your cyber resilience.